Concentrated disinfectant solution for non-washable surfaces in the surroundings
A disinfectant concentrated solution, appropriate for cleaning the floor and large environmental surfaces, such as the surfaces of critical care wards and surgery rooms as well as the surfaces of medical equipment, furniture and devices, no rinsing required. This product contains compounds that reduce water hardness. So it is effective and usable in every type of water with any degree of hardness.
- Has simultaneous disinfecting and cleaning effect
- The diluted clean solution has a use life of 7 days
- Low foam and effective in hard water
- Effective on a wide range of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- No pestering vapors
- persistent antibacterial effect
- Cost-effective (one liter of the concentrate solution = 100 liters of ready-to-use solution)
Instructions for use
Dilute the solution to a concentration of 1% (dissolve 10 ml of the solution in 990 ml of tap water). Mop the floor and surfaces up with the solution. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the surface to be disinfected. For smaller surfaces, you can spray the diluted solution (1%) directly onto the surface or on a clean cloth then wipe the surface.
amphoteric germicide composition, benzalkonium chloride, didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, EDTA, deionized water.
Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, effective on HIV, HBV, HCV, H1N1 viruses in 5 minutes and Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TbB) in 10 minutes.
Handling and storage
- Store at +5 to +35 °C
- Avoid mixing solution with other chemicals.
- Store in closed containers in standard conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and swallowing
- Wash off with plenty of water in the case of eye contact
- If swallowed, don't provoke the person to vomit. Request medical consultation.
Bottle of 250 ml and one liter, gallon of 4 liter
Certified and registered with the Office of narcotic and Drug Supervision of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education; Department of Medical Devices; Razi Institute; Pasteur Institute; Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Tehran; Khorasan Razavi University of Medical Sciences.
Tested in accordance with European Standard EN1040.
Preserves its properties in concentrated and unused state for 3 years after production and in diluted state for 7 days.