Alcoholic antiseptic gel for hygienic hand disinfection
Dermosept Gel is a fast-acting antiseptic to eliminate pathogenic microorganisms on the skin of the hand and is used for hygienic hand disinfection.
- Fast-Acting (effective in 30 seconds)
- Effective on a wide range of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Contains skin conditioner and emollient
- Minimum skin dryness and dermatitis due to frequent use
- Pleasant smell
- Stable antimicrobial effect
Method of using
Pump 2 to 3 cc of the solution in the palm of your hand then rub both hands together so that between fingers, back and palm of hands up to the wrist are smeared with the solution. Allow the solution to dry on the hands skin during rubbing for 30 seconds.
ethanol, glycerin, isopropanol, Benzalkonium chloride, skin softening & repairing agents, aloe vera extract, permitted additives
Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria, HCV, HBV, HIV, H1N1 viruses
Handling and storage
- Store at temperatures between +5 and +35 °C.
- It is a flammable solution. Keep away from sunlight and heat sources.
- Avoid inhaling and swallowing the solution.
- Always keep the lid closed.
- Only for external use and on healthy skin.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid spraying on flames and heat sources.
Bottle of 100 ml, half-liter and one liter with pump lid and 5 liter gallon
- Certified and registered with the Ministry of Health and Medical Education - narcotic and Drug Supervision Bureau.
- Certified by Tehran University of Medical Sciences for no allergenic effect
-Tested in accordance with European Standard EN1275, EN1276, EN1500
3 years after production and if it was opened, could be lasted for 6 months after that.