Disinfectant and detergent concentrate solution, suitable for washing the surfaces with water rinsing afterward.
Suitable for disinfection of surfaces that can be washed with water. Due to the moisture in the environment and the creation of biofilms and developing bacterial resistance, these surfaces should be washed and disinfected simultaneously. Some examples of the mentioned surfaces are kitchen surfaces, maternity rooms, floor and walls of emergency departments, patients’ bathroom and sanitary facilities, scrub and dishwasher sinks, staff sanitary facilities.
- A pleasant smell
- Simultaneous washing and disinfection
- No annoying odors and vapors
- Has some compounds that treat water hardness and, as a result, increase the effect of the active ingredient.
- The diluted clean solution has a shelf life of up to 7 days
- Has a stable antimicrobial effect
- Cost-effective (one liter of concentrate solution = 100 liters of ready-to-use solution)
Method of use
To prepare one liter of ready to use solution, dilute the concentrate to 1% (dissolve 10 ml of the solution in 990 ml of tap water). Apply it to the surface and wipe it with a brush or plastic sweep on the surface to create a foam. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the disinfectant to affect. Then rinse the area.
amphoteric germicide, benzalkonium chloride, didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, non-ionic detergent, EDTA and deionized water.
Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, effective on HIV, HBV, HCV, H1N1 viruses in 5 minutes and Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TbB in 10 minutes).
Handling and storage
- Store at +5 to +35 °C.
- Avoid mixing solution with other chemicals.
- Store in closed containers in standard conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and swallowing.
- Wash off with plenty of water in the case of eye contact
- If swallowed, don't provoke the person to vomit. Request medical consultation.
250 ml, one liter, 4 liters.
Certified and registered with the Office of narcotic and Drug Supervision Bureau of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education; Department of Medical Devices; Razi Institute; Pasteur Institute; Faculty of Pharmacy University of Tehran; Khorasan Razavi University of Medical Sciences.
Tested in accordance with European Standard EN1040.
Preserves its properties in concentrated and unused state for 3 years after production and in diluted state for 7 days.